Sunday, March 2, 2008

beyond belief...In Him all things hold together....

I hope these clips will put us into perspective with God and make us realise that we are nothing without Him. I know i'm not the most angelic being on this planet, but I also know that I am fully redeem by God's blood and in Him there is no condemnation. I know that He loves me deeply and has an awesome plan for my life.

This preaching by Louie confirms everything that I believe in and it had re-affirmed my faith. I know that I serve a Huge God that is not only the Greatest and most Influential COE of the universe but one that even know me by name...and loves me so much that He cares and will send His only son to die for me, even though I'm still a sinner. That's just crazy love.

Okay coming back to the links I attached on my previous post. Louie talks about the cell adhesion protein molecule called “LAMININ”. Many of you must be like...errrr... what on earth is laminin? Don't worry I had that mind block as well....

Well it’s the “glue” that holds our cells together. When he puts this picture up on the big screen the crowd just claps and cheers when they see it. The picture on the left is the scientific diagram and the one on the right is the actual molecule under an electron microscope.

The stuff that holds our bodies together is in the shape of the cross! How cool is that?

He than quotes the verse from
~ Colossians 1:17 “He (Christ) is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.”




Geez... Power Power Power....



Lastly, in the preaching before this.... Louie uses a picture of the middle of the Whirlpool galaxy that is 31 million light years away. This image was captured by the Hubble telescope. God’s glory imprinted in the cosmos!

Another..... Power shot and fact!

Its so crazy and we serve a cool and real God, who not only knows everything but wants to guide us to discover His plans for us...and is always there when we cry out to Him. Can't believe that I can have the honour or calling him my friend, a friend that is closer than no other... that's just cool.....=)


No comments: