Friday, November 30, 2007

Good times with the Internet Masters

Simon Leung and Stuart Tan

Donna Fox and Jacyln

http://www.donnalfox.com/

Donna Fox, Stuart Tan and Me

Stuart Tan and Me

Si and me

The colour coordination for that night was fantastic.

Three guys in black and three in red/pink



After the second day of the Asia Internet Congress,



Simon Leung, Donna Fox, Teddy Wu, Ben Woo, Teddy Wu and myself went for a nice Spanish dinner at the Esplanade.



Thereafter we headed to Bala Clava for some good old drinks and EIC, I dedicated "leaving on a jet plane" to Donna and Simon, but Ray from EIC, sang a Chinese song to them instead. It was cool to Simon, as he was swaying and singing along but Donna was like &^%%/?! cause like me, she doesn't understand Chinese.



Well guess its the thought that counts and I made it up later by attempting to sing them the same song at party world. Man, now I know why I do sports, cause I'll probably have to pay people money to hear me sing.









Ben Wee, Donna Fox and Me



Si, Stuart and Teddy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We made a great team on that song... Here, I'll let you finish it again :)

wo xiang jiu zhe yang qian zhe ni de shou bu fang kai

ai ke bu ke yi jian jian dan dan mei you shang hai

ni - kao zhe wo de jian bang
ni - zai wo xiong kou shui zhao

xiang zhe yang de sheng huo ...

Jacyln Chan said...

wo ai ni....ni ai wo....?

la...la...la la lalalla. la..:)

did i spell it right si?

Anonymous said...

I had a blast that night, thanks for showing me the best of Singapore nightlife!