Friday, November 30, 2007

Asia Internet Congress


Hi Everyone,


I've decided to continue my blogging after the many 'nags' and advice from my various Internet Marketing Mentors. I was so blessed to be invited to the Asia Internet Congress held at the Expo where I was able to meet up with one of my long lost friends Simon Leung.


We first met in Aneheim, USA during one of the Robert Allen, EWI Conferences, when he was still working for Google. To be honest, I thought he was just another average joe with a spice of some Google-cool factor. I never knew that he'll be such a nice guy to hang out with till the last two days of getting to know him better in Singapore. Now I think he can pass off as one of my buddy-buddy friends, i'll probably give him a 6 upon 10 amidst all his continous teasing and verbal warfare. Heh heh, i'll give him a 10 upon 10 only if he comes back to Singapore to visit me again.


It was an awesome time of hanging out and I am so glad that I went to the conference because I got to meet the other Internet Marketing Gurus like, Donna Fox, one of the only professional Internet Marketers who is female, a very talented musically inclined Internet Marketer, Jermaine Griggs, not to mention the MasterListBuilders, Andrew and Joel Christopher, my dear friend and advisor Teddy Wu, my first Internet Marketing coach Fabian Lim, the fun-loving and always happy Andy Hun and lots more.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 6 out of 10? That's pretty generous, especially since I kept ratting on you and beating you at everything. I thought for sure I wouldn't make it over 5 ;)

But hey if you want me to come back and visit you, you're going to have to be a lot nicer to me!