Friday, February 29, 2008

What I think about HOUSE




It has been a while since I last wrote an entry and I apologise to those who have been visiting my blog and have been disappointed with the lack of updates.

My new part-time job at HOUSE has been keeping me busy, but I'm loving it at the same time as I get to meet very interesting and awesome people but best of all get to see old friends whom I lost complete contact with.

Last night, I ran into two of my track and field juniors from Crescent and it was a pleasant surprise. It was good catching up with them and making sure that they enjoyed their experience at HOUSE.

On Valentines Day, I got pulled back to work as they were short-handed on their staffing. I cancelled my plans and made my way down dragging my feet as I found it was a sad case that I had to spend Valentines' Day at work but also psyching myself up to make the best of the night. Everything turned out well in the end, as I ended up bumping into my ex-lecturers from NJC and I am patiently waiting to see if I can give a motivational talk at my old JC.

I believe all things happen for a reason and we as individuals need to see the light amongst every situation. Its a hard technique to master but it is really all a matter or perspective and a choice to see things in a positive angle.

I highlight in my book about that we as individuals are an aggregate of our choices in life. We are a sum of all the information we choose to retain and recall from books, tv, movies, music, all the choices you made at different situations, the challenges you decided to take on and those you decide to avoid....etc...

However, I mention that you aggregate defines your present but your future need not be the same as something your choose to do or someone you choose to let into your life could have taught you something that transforms your life. This element/lesson/revelation can screw your whole aggregate, making you an entirely different person.

But again, as I emphasize, it all start with what you choose to do and what you allow to affect your mindset, heart, emotions and even spirit.


I need to run off the HOUSE for work again so I'll complete my entry later in the afternoon or sometime over the weekend.

I will be posting information on my book on this blog, so please write in to give me your insights and perspectives on things.

GOD BLESS

No comments: