Monday, December 10, 2007

FEMALE Magazine 50 Most Gorgeous People Finals at Arena





Dear Everyone,


Thank you so so much for all your support and sms votings. Because of you and your support, God blessed me with the Ms Platinum Title on the night of the finals. In my opinion, it is the second best prize cause its CA$H!
So thank you once again for all the love. I wished I could have invited everyone but the club was at its maximum capacity.
To those who came to cheer me on with your pomp pomps! Thanks again for the encouragement and love. Hope everyone had fun, especially since there was free booze and Haagen Dazs ice cream. Yummms:)
My friend James helped me video the event, so I'll be uploading them in the near future:)
Enjoy the pictures for now:)
































The fitting at Ted Baker, Vivocity































































the girls chilling before the show


No comments: